1. Most democracies in the world are divided into two or more branches.
2. Article I, Section I, of the U.S. Constitution gives Congress those "legislative powers herein granted". These powers are listed in Article I, Section 8.
3. The Constitution does not mention Congressional Committies, but they are a powerful part of Congress.
4. The White House is both the president's home and office.
5. The Supreme Court met in many different locations until 1935 when the Supreme Court Building was built.